GREENSBURG – The Downtown Greensburg Project announces Collection 273, a photo collaboration with the Greensburg Community to begin January 1 and last through September 30, 2017.
Collection 273 is a photography series created by the Greensburg community by submitting photos via social media using #Collection273 and chosen by the Downtown Greensburg Project. The series will cumulate with an installation in Downtown Greensburg of the entire collection in November 2017 followed by an auction with a portion of the proceeds donated to a local organization.
To submit photos:
- Find inspiration in Downtown Greensburg and take photos of the city, your Greensburg experience, events or anything you’d like to submit. The photos must be taken in the City of Greensburg and represent the city itself in a positive way.
- Crop your photo so it’s a square, this is how they will be on the installation. Be creative and write a short story or blurb explaining your photo.
- Follow and tag @collection273 and@downtowngbgpa and use #collection723 #downtowngbg on Instagram OR
- Follow and tag the Downtown Greensburg Project and use #collection273 on Facebook OR
- Follow and tag @downtowngbg and use #collection273 on Twitter.
Keep up to date with the project by following it on instagram @collection273 or on the Collection 273 page.